MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can this Integration be done????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,I have recently started using this software called Oxwall,for my brother's site.

The forum i found in it is not too advanced,so i wanted mybb to be integrated into it.

Can anyone please look into this and make an easy integration.

look this post in that site:abt other forums integration

I hope mybb easily gets integrated into this...
thank you

it is possible but you will need a lot of patience and a lot of free time.
thats one sort of the answer i never expected....i want to integrate it,if any one helps me how to make integration,i will work along,.....anyone....please.
(2011-05-28, 06:49 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]thats one sort of the answer i never expected....i want to integrate it,if any one helps me how to make integration,i will work along,.....anyone....please.

More than likely going to take a bit of cash as it's not a well known software and doesn't sound like one that really need an advanced forum.
(2011-05-29, 09:53 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-28, 06:49 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]thats one sort of the answer i never expected....i want to integrate it,if any one helps me how to make integration,i will work along,.....anyone....please.

More than likely going to take a bit of cash as it's not a well known software and doesn't sound like one that really need an advanced forum.

Well i do think mybb has a good quality developers,and i cant move out of this community for help.Smile Big Grin

I used many SNS softwares,tested them....but this one i have to say,i was following since its beta announcement,is such easy to use,light weight and can be easily integrated.

If this is integrated well,then this would be released public in here in this community so many users can get benefitted.

Any pluginers or developers if looks forward into this,sure i to will lay a hand of mine in this project.

anyway thanks for reply and suggestion...can anyone ?

(2011-05-28, 01:38 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]it is possible but you will need a lot of patience and a lot of free time.

Dark Byte is correct, it is possible and you will need a lot of patience and a lot of free time. Saying "please" can generally get you a lot of other things Smile but...
If integrations were easy, then there would be many more of them.

Note: There are many levels of integration.
For example: An integration of admin accounts (even with SSO / single-sign on) is sometimes very easy.

Full integration including user-sync, modified registration links, modified user profile updates (and related links), and many other details..........
.....you will need a lot of patience and a lot of free time.
It's a great challenge, go for it!*
*Seriously, start studying the subject and someday you could be an expert; We need more integration experts.