MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login\Logout with right cookie settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My setup settings is in attachment number one.(make not that cookie domain is correct as far as i can understand it)
Ok now it seems all ok (attachment 2)
Trying to login...(number 3)
And bah....look at that...what is going on and how could i fix it.(number 4)

Update: If i hit back in my brouser it returns to login page, but since cookies is installed(or another reason) i find myself login in the forum.
After logout and trying login again same situation.
This is because you are using an IDN. There is a bug when using IDNs that causes the above problems.

You can learn more about the bug here:
http://dev.mybboard.net/issues/1284

There is a fix mentioned in the comments of the above bug, you could give that a try and see if it works for you while you wait for an official fix.
Yes this is exatly my problem.
Two things to mention.
First: solution there is flamed to be some security hole....so not a good idea to implemet that in production.
Second: bug is at least 7 months old and the reason is known. Strange that it doesn't have any working on it at all.
Thank you for the reply.
(2011-05-27, 08:38 AM)ramyalexis Wrote: [ -> ]... Strange that it doesn't have any working on it at all.
Thank you for the reply.

It would make sense to fix problems that affect a large number of users first then propagate down to the lesser problems. Seeing as how this problem is so rare (first time I heard about it) its probably not to high on the to do list.