MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What are the forum limits?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ah, ok Smile
(2011-05-27, 08:27 PM)JDowen Wrote: [ -> ]@Andrew It was just an idea but a forum with different schools listed on it where students could discuss life at school. I dropped the idea though because people will receive a lot of abuse.

I was doing the same thing for a client and I'm about 90% done setting up the forum but I don't think it will ever get done.

The site does carry a range of items, but there's lots of forums for computer parts, and they desperately need some honest (unbiased) discussions about point of sale products and input from the customers on the various software options and reasons for picking different hardware. (You'd never want to buy a system with thermal printers if you need something printing in a hot kitchen for example)

Given the troubles they have with returns and upset customers a MyBB setup would be great, but now there's doubt that it will be anything short of a rant/abuse section that will cost too much to moderate and maintain. Sad

Human nature can be so sad at times! Still I learned a lot about MyBB and I'm currently setting up a private forum for friends to chat about our minecraft servers. Fun fun! Smile
Nice SEO (point of sale) plug there Toungue
Pages: 1 2