MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know, that there is a similar thread somewhere too,
but I want to know, why did you decide mybb as forum script?

My Answer:

-it is the best
-it is the best
-it is the best Big GrinWink
-it is the best

yeah best Wink

mybb world number one Forum script.
but why?

My Answer:
mybb has many functions, that other forum scripts don't have. An example:
PHPBB has not subforum in standard pack, but mybb has it.
I Love The Looks Of MyBB , It's Easy To Modify The Looks , It Is One Of The Fastest Forum Software I've Tried On My Server , It Has All The Features I Need , And Very Friendly Support Forum .

If I Ever Get A Pre-Paid Vis Again , I Will Donate What I Can Afford To Help The Development / Cost Of The Web Hosting .

Thank You So Very Much Chris Boulton , I LOVE MyBB .

PS : I Am Using It On My Only Two Forums , And On My Second Forum , The Only Thing I Modified Was The Logo .
I like the feature set and dedicated development team of MyBB. It's got one of the best feature set amongst the free software packages. Plugins are cool Wink ..Though, I really wish they considered objects and classes, specificially semi-OOP (coz that's what PHP4 is Toungue) programming when coding it. I simply find scalibility more easier than. Although, it surprises me how scalable they have made MyBB with use of functional programming. But OOP would have done wonders ..

MyBB = looks better than SMF and phpbb

MyBB = has more fetures than SMF and phpbb

MyBB = Free

<3 all those that make mybb possible
I decided to use MyBB cause the forum where I was an admin, also was using it. And I like mybb, so I keep using it.
The real question is... "Why not MyBB?"
"Why MyBB" because it has a killer ACP that beats any other boards by a mile (especially the new one)
It's easy to skin, customise and mod, use, fast as hell to set up and gives ANY BB user exactly what they need. It's got pretty much everything new to advanced users or administrators would ever need, and is set to get better!

EDIT: forgot to say, it's free as well.
Pages: 1 2