MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What the?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was an administrator before and now I have turned back to a normal member!? What is happening? And I don't have any admins that could turn me to a normal member!
Link? What version of MyBB are you using?

Do you have FTP access? If so I have a file you can use to restore your admin rights.
Well we need more information, what do you expect us to do? You haven't even listed your URL. Rolleyes
Here is the URL - http://ragingbladers.mybbnew.com and my username is Wolborg.

@Darth Stabro: I am using 1.6 (obviously). I don't have access to FTP because every time I try to connect to my host it says ''error, connection time out'' and ''error, could not connect to server''.
Do you have access to either file manager or PHPMyAdmin?
Have you set up any usergroup promotions...?? If you installed the forum, unless you made other admins super admins, no other admins will be able to edit your account.
Contact MyBBnew.com about it.
(2011-05-27, 07:26 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]Contact MyBBnew.com about it.

That. Is a Free MyBB Hosting service.
(2011-05-27, 06:07 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]Link? What version of MyBB are you using?

Do you have FTP access? If so I have a file you can use to restore your admin rights.

Hi. Could I have his file too please? It would be extremely useful for administrating the forums I host. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2