MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin to MyBB password help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I also doubt the mybb team will give you support as you forum contains hacking material whether or not it's on a subdomain is irrelevant.
And now it does not.

Everyone happy? No hacking anywhere.
(2011-05-27, 09:39 PM)Queit Wrote: [ -> ]And now it does not.

Closing the board until you get support then reopening it when you do. That's not going to work.
Never mind all the hacking stuff, but did you activate the loginconvert.php?
(2011-05-27, 09:41 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Closing the board until you get support then reopening it when you do. That's not going to work.

Exactly what i was going to say
(2011-05-27, 09:41 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-27, 09:39 PM)Queit Wrote: [ -> ]And now it does not.

Closing the board until you get support then reopening it when you do. That's not going to work.

The site has no content, anyway. I'll remove the link from the front page and change the directory name.
(2011-05-27, 09:43 PM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]Never mind all the hacking stuff, but did you activate the loginconvert.php?

Yes, I did. You activate it via AdminCP, correct?
(2011-05-27, 09:43 PM)Queit Wrote: [ -> ]The site has no content, anyway.

It has hacking related threads.

(2011-05-27, 09:43 PM)Queit Wrote: [ -> ]I'll remove the link from the front page and change the directory name.

Because that makes it ok.

There is absolutely no hacking associated with the website currently.

If there is, prove it.
(2011-05-27, 09:47 PM)Queit Wrote: [ -> ]There is absolutely no hacking associated with the website currently.

If there is, prove it.

[Image: screenshotbnt.png]

There is only one definition of BlackHat, and that's illegal hacking.

If the largest MyBB forum owner (who owns a hacking forum) is denied support, I don't see why you shouldn't be.

Your just going to make the site available to the public again when you receive support, so there is no reason why anyone on here should support you.
(2011-05-27, 09:51 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-27, 09:47 PM)Queit Wrote: [ -> ]There is absolutely no hacking associated with the website currently.

If there is, prove it.

[Image: screenshotbnt.png]

There is only one definition of BlackHat, and that's illegal hacking.

If the largest MyBB forum owner (who owns a hacking forum) is denied support, I don't see why you shouldn't be.

Your just going to make the site available to the public again when you receive support, so there is no reason why anyone on here should support you.

It isn't really up to you to decide whether I receive support, anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3