MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to fix this mybb theme?[Search mybb theme expert)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
close the thread.
The images need to be .PNG images from what I can tell. images/blueshire/off.png, images/blueshire/on.png etc.. make sure those are uploaded.
(2011-05-27, 08:50 PM)xomp Wrote: [ -> ]The images need to be .PNG images from what I can tell. images/blueshire/off.png, images/blueshire/on.png etc.. make sure those are uploaded.

yea m8te its already uploaded like thatConfused dunno wat goes wrongConfused maybe from global.css is missing smthing
You might want to check again cause I see everything perfect. If it is still not working then update those from gif's to png which can be done like this: Go to your root folder. Then click on the "images" folder. Then click on the folder name "1" in your directory & find on.gif. Replace that with on.png.

Then go to ACP >>> Templates & Style >>> Themes > Your Theme > Global.css

replace the on.gif with on.png.

But as I said, I see just fine.
(2011-05-28, 09:35 AM)XxSky DreamerxX Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to check again cause I see everything perfect. If it is still not working then update those from gif's to png which can be done like this: Go to your root folder. Then click on the "images" folder. Then click on the folder name "1" in your directory & find on.gif. Replace that with on.png.

in the global.css the on/off.png does not exist buddieConfused
(2011-05-28, 01:07 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-28, 09:35 AM)XxSky DreamerxX Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to check again cause I see everything perfect. If it is still not working then update those from gif's to png which can be done like this: Go to your root folder. Then click on the "images" folder. Then click on the folder name "1" in your directory & find on.gif. Replace that with on.png.

in the global.css the on/off.png does not exist buddieConfused

Oh sorry about that Toungue

btw, are you sure you still can't see the images cause I actually see your forums fine. Try using firefox and disable any other themes.
its not the apart .im talking about blueshire...
Can you provide a test account so we can view that theme?
i found itSmile you can close the thread.