MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme error..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get an "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again" when I try to change to blackevo4 fire theme.

I tried the above and it still says the same thing I was able to view it before and now it wont let me for some odd reason.

I can take screen caps of it an everything if you need to.

and also I've been using FTPLIVE.net I think to input my themes and everything.

also can anybody look into this for me or fix it for me? Angel
I would really appreciate this
Are you instsalling the theme correctly you have to upload the themes images up to you images folder in what ever folder they are in probably blackevo or similar.
then go to your acp and import the themes xml file by going to styles & templates and then import a theme tab.
If you'd like me to take look into it them pm me some details to log in to the forum.
I tried that and it still didn't work Sad
that is why I made this topic.
I'll be more than happy to pm you just give me a sec
also I went to FTP
Www > images (which i tried an nothing) then I tried
www > images > upload (upload is the folder I uploaded in zip format)
I guess no one else wants to help I messaged adbrad and hes not on I think. he hasn't replied. oh well I guess I'll have to mess around with it
Oops, I replied to that at 6am and I was sleepy. Just to clarify, are you saying when you try change themes, you get an "authorization code mismatch"?
yeah but i found out why i got them it was because i was on a custom theme and ever i tried t switch it would give me that error even when trying to change the timezon and everything else
Sorry about not getting back It was late last night when i got the pm and i have been out all day to day do you still need me to take a look.
No not anymore adbrad it was a custom made theme that was missing some things it wouldn't let me change anything in the userCP so I had to manually change it thru ACP and now I can change themes without a problem and I can see the ones I've added and everything.
thanks for the offer to help tho Smile
No problems, sorry i never got round to having a look for you. also you may want to mark this as solved.
yeah I will lol sorry I'm just doing to many things thanks adbrad Big Grin