MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do you remember your first community?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you remember the first community you ever built? If so, tell us about it! Smile

My very first forum was created with ProBoards, and it was called "Jetboy Forums" (Jetboy was my alias back then) It was basically a general discussion forum, but damn was it a good learning experience. If it wasn't for ProBoards I probably never would've been interested in communities. (I'd probably be a Facebook addict, lol)

IIRC the stats for that forum were about 34 members, 102 posts, 45 threads. (Pretty good for a firsty if you ask me Toungue)
Wow, just paid a visit to my first forum (a gaming community) and it still exists! It has got 13 members, 390 posts, 88 threads. Created it with CreateMyBB. It's been abandoned for over 3 years though. Toungue
I have no clue, all I know is that I created my first one in around 2005, and it failed horribly.
I do but it was short lived and I knew nothing at the time Toungue.
It was around 2005. It is just a test board that I created with InventForums with few users. Then I abandoned that board and try other forum hosters.
Nintendo303 was my first forum. That was...needless to say much different compared to the work I do today.
Runeaid was my first forum, and it's still surviving. Of course, it's only a little over a year old. Getting inactive, but we're going to revive it. ^_^ Runs a different board system now, I miss Mybb. D:
360Elites was my first. It was still going till earlier this year when we merged with CA due to my studies getting in the way. We were quite small still - 200 members, 10,000 posts.
GFXForums is my first forum not using a free sub-domain. I may of had 1 or 2 of those.
Hmm, i think so, it was a free forums for an Ogame alliance. Then i remember acctrade.

First i made was hmm, Tm0.org. I'm only counting real ones. I could name thirty or more free ones i had.
Pages: 1 2 3