MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Service] Paid Work - Coder and Designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Perhaps I can do it. Message me some more details.
I can't send a pm right now, i asked Trint and he will make a theme for me, so i need someone to code/create the wordpress theme, and help to integrate/erm help with the theme integration...the details are in the main post.

So the themer is Trint (of the myBB theme), and the coder is Cohen (right?) but if someone, want to help, it's a cool thing to do.

Please the coder, verify if you really want to help, Trint don't let me know when the mybb theme is ready so, this work starts in future, two weeks, maybe more.
Need an awnser, Cohen... err or another dedicated person, to adapt the myBB theme intro a wordpress one and code it, to look like the same, but integrated with the forum.
I'll code it.
I'll design it, Cohen has coded my work before also.

Pm me for previous design work.

What's re budget?
I already asked Trinit and he will make me the myBB theme, customized for my forum, and if i like the theme i will take it, if i don't i will contact you @Alex.

So, Cohen, can you show me some of your related york? prize for your help? and can you really adapt a white wordpress theme intro the Trinit theme? too look integrated and nice? and i need some other things like to show recent forum posts in blog/show recent blog posts in forum, and to use myBB as the defualt commenting system, and i wanted an other simple thing that was, when and post in blog is posted it show a excerpt with an image and a url to the blog post, simply is to edit the wordBB that i use before.

Hope that you can help me, if don't...is another history.
(2011-06-02, 05:01 PM)Legendary Wrote: [ -> ]I already asked Trinit and he will make me the myBB theme, customized for my forum, and if i like the theme i will take it, if i don't i will contact you @Alex.

So, Cohen, can you show me some of your related york? prize for your help? and can you really adapt a white wordpress theme intro the Trinit theme? too look integrated and nice? and i need some other things like to show recent forum posts in blog/show recent blog posts in forum, and to use myBB as the defualt commenting system, and i wanted an other simple thing that was, when and post in blog is posted it show a excerpt with an image and a url to the blog post, simply is to edit the wordBB that i use before.

I can do all of the theme coding and adapt them to look at the - header and footer.

As far as having the recent posts etc, that isn't very possibly without a plugin.
If possible i want it.
Trint im looking for you most likable themes by the portuguese people and i like this one if you are reading this http://www.forumdebian.com.br/index.php

So Cohen the myBB theme will take 2 weeks to be totaly done, so how it cust? i need to know now, thanks.
(2011-06-03, 01:21 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-02, 05:01 PM)Legendary Wrote: [ -> ]I already asked Trinit and he will make me the myBB theme, customized for my forum, and if i like the theme i will take it, if i don't i will contact you @Alex.

I can do all of the theme coding and adapt them to look at the - header and footer.

As far as having the recent posts etc, that isn't very possibly without a plugin.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordbb/

Wink
Thanks i already know that plugin, i talked about those things because that plugin, xD
Thanks for sharing, so Cohen i'm awaiting for you, and the theme will be ready this weak, sorr my mistake.

I will see this thread updates at midnight or later (in portuguese).
Thanks. When the theme is ready, drop me a PM and we can commence the process.
Pages: 1 2 3 4