MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming Forum Merge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone like to merge with my forum and create one forum?

This would help both of us as it would bring more members and content. If you're interested, I can explain all about it if necessary. Reply here or shoot me a PM.

My Forum: http://www.ngeforums.net
Is there any payment involved?
Are you interested?
Possibly.
Link to your forums?
Oh I am extremely sorry, I read your post wrong. By merge I thought you meant you had two forums that you wanted merged. My bad.
It's quite all right. I can see where you would get that.
Your forum is new (and therefore) + has less then 1,000 posts. You have a total of 16 members registered.

I don't want to discourage you but, why would anyone want to merge forums with yours.
It's best if you focus on your website content.
(2011-05-29, 09:37 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum is new (and therefore) + has less then 1,000 posts. You have a total of 16 members registered.

I don't want to discourage you but, why would anyone want to merge forums with yours.

^this
(2011-05-29, 09:42 PM)shovenose Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-29, 09:37 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum is new (and therefore) + has less then 1,000 posts. You have a total of 16 members registered.

^this

Guess its just another rookie with a mad dream.
Its ok to break their hopes down, but not their ideas.
They just need to become realistic. Because if you are truly serious about this, its a big laugh. Sorry