MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Link validation on registry mail returns a blank page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Also, the 'action=activate' link returns a blank page after entering user name and code.

Could some one help me with this?

Could you add these lines in your /inc/init.php, below the line that says "<?php":
ini_set('display_errors', TRUE);
ini_set('display_startup_errors', TRUE);
Save the file and reload the page again.

Hopefully you will see an error. If so, post it here.
I copied the lines to init.php, as you can see in the image above,

[Image: 41223.png]

But when I reload my site nothing changes. No error message at all, even using another different browser.
Do you get error messages on any other page? Something like "headers already sent"?
Nop, not at all
Do you have any plugins enabled?

Like before, add this line to /inc/init.php below the line that says "<?php":
define('NO_PLUGINS', 1);
Save the file and try again.

If it still happens I can take look for you if you PM me your FTP logins and URL to your board.
Yes, I have several plugins installed. This line, must be overwritten on the last ones? or below those?
(2011-05-28, 10:02 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I have several plugins installed. This line, must be overwritten on the last ones? or below those?

Put it below them. Keep those other lines in there for now. If the issue is resolved you can remove those lines.
Sorry for the delay. Results were just the same, so PM sent. Thanks a lot for your help
Thanks for your PM. I disabled all plugins again in /inc/init.php and the problem does not occur then. Maybe you forgot to save the file before. But it is a plugin that is causing this issue. The value of $mybb->input['action'] of the blank page is 'verify_creds_fb' and that can only be found in the MyBBPublisher plugin. Try to deactivate that plugin and the problem should disappear. Also contact the author of the plugin to report the issue.
Pages: 1 2