MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: adding templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if I wanted to add a template I found would it work for mybb?
lets say its a phpbb3 template would it work?
I don't think it would work as mybb and phpbb use totally different template sstems and are most likely coded differently.
Oh ok thanks adbrad so do you know what kind of templates would work for it? or none of theme work at all except mybb templates?
also is there a way to set up a theme or template the way this website is set up?
like when you visit the site its on the home page. then you have to click on the tab to take you to the forum page, etc..
(2011-05-28, 08:42 PM)dakillerclown87 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok thanks adbrad so do you know what kind of templates would work for it? or none of theme work at all except mybb templates?

If you found a template then you could get permission from the author to modify it for use with mybb, then you could pay a designer to edit the code for you.

Quote:also is there a way to set up a theme or template the way this website is set up?
like when you visit the site its on the home page. then you have to click on the tab to take you to the forum page, etc..

Yes you can do that very easily, you can set up something similar to this site.