MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Error (44)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-05-29, 12:43 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]No, mybb won't cause downtime in your server, may be a host issue?

Ive contacted them and they haven't said anything back been waiting 25 hours now. So i guess ill have to wait and see what they say
That is shocking support if they haven't answered you support query in over 24hours i would consider changing hosts.
id love to change host but im paying 5 pound a month for my vps.
and all the good hosts like host gator charge 10 pound a month.

There was a hardware fail ( they said ) They lost all my websites and databases and said i would have to start again. all 6 of my websites was down for 3 days waiting for them to fix the "hardware " problem. And then when they said we cant get your sites back they blamed it on me because i wasn't backing up.
I thought your user is always right lol seen has there putting food on your tab well there table
LOL, this is a PERFECT example of "You get what you pay for."
(2011-05-29, 01:31 PM)nick1200 Wrote: [ -> ]id love to change host but im paying 5 pound a month for my vps.
and all the good hosts like host gator charge 10 pound a month.

There was a hardware fail ( they said ) They lost all my websites and databases and said i would have to start again. all 6 of my websites was down for 3 days waiting for them to fix the "hardware " problem. And then when they said we cant get your sites back they blamed it on me because i wasn't backing up.
I thought your user is always right lol seen has there putting food on your tab well there table

That's sad, but you have your mistakes as well.
Its your responsibility to take a backup of your forums regularly!
Anyways, all the best for the future Smile
Thanks. I do make back ups that's how i got the forum back Toungue
My hosting is now looking into the error and should take 24 hours to get the reason why the error is there. Thank again every one Smile
Pages: 1 2