MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] Forum poster wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm in need of 2 forum posters who meet the following requirements:
  1. Good English skills
  2. Can write quality posts
  3. Has experience in the following topics: SEO, domains, hosting, websites

I will pay 0.1$ per quality post (=3-4 lines/post + useful information). Must be available for work often because this summer (s)he gets the chance to earn very much from forum posting. I will pay via PayPal when requested, there is no minimum.

Some other requirements apply but I will discuss them only with the winners - these aren't a problem if you meet the conditions above.

Send me a PM and write 4-5 lines about ways of earning money from offering free forum hosting OR the importance of Google in your life (eh, not because I want to steal your ideas - I already have my own plans -, I just want to see if you are really good for this job).

I'm looking only for serious posters!

Best regards,
ByteHunter

1 person hired! We still have an available position... Wink
BUMP! I don't understand you guys... I see topics with posters willing to post for 0.01$/post but if I pay 10x more no one is available. Is something wrong with me..? I don't get it..
Quote:3-4 lines/post + useful information
3-4 lines every post is a lot Toungue

Quote:Must be available for work often because this summer
Most people don't want to work, even online work, during summer vacation xD

Quote:4-5 lines about ways of earning money from offering free forum hosting OR the importance of Google in your life
Not every one knows about these topics, and can write 4 - 5 quality sentences about them.

So nothing is wrong with you, you just have a difficult task to do.
Hi,

Well yeah, I understand that many people don't want to work in the summer vacation BUT many of the webmasters never "sleep".

3-4 lines isn't too much at all because if you count in that posters usually ask for 0.01$/line 0.1$ for 3-4 lines is well worth the effort. Also, webmasters usually must have experience in those areas so I don't think this task it hard at all. If I see that the poster is doing quality job I will increase the payment rate. Wink
Since I don't have a PayPal account, would you be willing to pay with ,for example, a domain?
Hi,

Yes, I could pay by domain. I can register it in my GoDaddy account and transfer it in 60 days or you could give me the login details of a domain registrar and I would pay the invoice. If you're interested just PM me.
Are you still looking for someone? I've worked for you in the past, you know how I work. Smile
How many post for a domain name?
I can do this for you.