MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] mynecraft : simple minecraft theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[WIP] mynecraft : simple minecraft theme

[Image: logo.png]

Hello friends,
i never play minecraft,but i just got through the game details recently....
and i liked the texture pattern.

so i planned to make a quick theme...and just started...

i will make this theme in a day and will release,it.

No advanced edits,just cosmetic changes will be seen as this is going to be a free release.

But it lives upto the expectations.

here are some screen shots,which i started an hour ago.

edit : screen shots updated......

index page:

[Image: mc%2Bindex.jpg]

Footer:

footer:

[Image: footer.png]

Please review and give suggestions.....Smile
looks great
releasing this theme now...just coded in 3 hours.....Smile this is a very simplistic basic release......
i hope i will make more changes in its future updates....Smile,due to time lack i couldnt do more but as a whole its pretty clean and good without bugs,as less templates are edited.

Hehe I like it. Maybe add some more textures in there?
thanks....i didnt update the screen shots as i lost power in here...will upload now...
really happy to get a good compliment from Ryan Smile...i am releasing it.....today.
Who's Ryan? Toungue
(2011-05-29, 06:49 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Who's Ryan? Toungue

i am sorry thought of Ryan Mc grane.....so thanks Audentio.
please also check the theme i am going to release as premium(my 2nd theme) called "transition"...thank you Smile

theme released in wb dev

check it out : http://wb-dev.net/Thread-mynecraft-simpl...raft-theme
this is the proversion with more added features,with rgba colors,and css3 effects.

index:

[Image: mcproindex.jpg]

footer:

[Image: mcprofooter.jpg]

price is yet to be decided thinking it to be between $10 and $20.

any one interested for demo pm me.Smile
I think Audentio's Mike XD.
Anywaym this is a great theme, why not sell it in ShopMyBB Big Grin
Hey thanks joe.....yeah i came to know it was mike creuzer lol. I really am thinking to sell this,but in mybbstar,which will be relaunched soon. Btb i really wanna thankyou,coz its due to you,wb andon,mahi sir i am able to code,thank you.
Hey thanks joe.....yeah i came to know it was mike creuzer lol. I really am thinking to sell this,but in mybbstar,which will be relaunched soon. Btb i really wanna thankyou,coz its due to you,wb andon,mahi sir i am able to code,thank you.
Pretty good work. Smile
Pages: 1 2