MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Got Hacked..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stupid hacker I guess. Toungue

Consider yourself lucky though.
Haha, thank you for all the quick replies Smile
Have you considered that he could of got into your cpanel also, check that. I know some hackers add a little code that when someone registers sends their password to their email, it happened on some phpbb forums and no one really noticed that anything had been changed until a load of accounts had been found to be hacked.
(2011-05-29, 01:32 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you considered that he could of got into your cpanel also, check that. I know some hackers add a little code that when someone registers sends their password to their email, it happened on some phpbb forums and no one really noticed that anything had been changed until a load of accounts had been found to be hacked.

I've checked the CPanel logs, all if which indicate my IP address plus I have some files hosted on some subdomains which are intact and a-okay. The real confusing part was his non-disruptive/abusive hack. Pretty lucky I guess XD
Pages: 1 2