MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Security Forums - Computer Security Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: healogo.gif]

Hello everyone. I am here to just tell you about the launch of a brand new forum, Security Forums. Staff are consisted of users from Hackforums, including myself, Crime, and Stxyzth.

We aim to provide a forum that's simple, nice looking, and has all the information you're looking for.

Security Forums is a brand new community that plans on discussing computer security and help people secure their computer.

We are using MyBB currently. We are in a need for content currently so anyone who joins in and posts some of their tutorials or any type of content would be appreciated. We're all trying our best to post content but we have other things regarding the site to attend to.

We're running an I7 server, 12GB RAM. You should not notice any lag.

Also, we're currently running a promotion. For every 5 referrals you get who each post at least twice, I will personally send you $0.50 via Paypal. And also, I am running a contest. The person who posts my most favorite thread on the forum will win $5 via Paypal. A thread that I like is one that is a good tutorial, or informational thread. I will pick my favorite in one week.
People can wear my sig in theirs, or just put a link to the site in their sig. It would all help.
Thanks for looking, hope to see you on our community soon!
Good theme and good categories. But i feel the banner here is much better than the logo in your forum.
look like professional banner and forum quality!
This is just from my prospective, but the background (black grunge) doesn't really fit the white/orange thing you got going on there.
You guys got hacked/ Sad
Wow dude sucks for your hack Sad

I bet the site was really nice
I think that's a little ironic for a security forums. lol.
p.s http://securityforums.us/admin/index.txt this is rather childish..
How's it feel to know this isn't the AdminCP login? Faggot.
(2011-05-30, 11:27 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I think that's a little ironic for a security forums. lol.

Not really. Probably the admin is good in PC security and not in Web security.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2002 - Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
All errors have been fixed and for good.
Pages: 1 2