MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RuneScapers - RuneScape Forums | Exchange forum points for RS Gold!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.gif]

Welcome to RuneScapers! We are fast growing RuneScape Forums which features RS discussion. Trade your RS accounts, gold, and even earn gold by posting! We currently have a launch promotion which means for every 100 RunePoints you earn (which is only around 90 posts!) will enable you to exchange your points for 3 Million RuneScape Gold! More promotions will be on in the future, which also includes competitions (which may include rewards such as RuneScape gold or accounts).

It's that simple! Who thought you could earn RuneScape gold by posting on a forum, all while having great fun and meeting awesome new people?

Join our forums now! http://forums.runescapers.org
Another runescape forum? You've got a nice design and all, but the niche's kind of over-crowded IMO
That's an awesome site you've got going there - love the design! The logo is pretty slick too.

6 Million, for 90 posts? Crikey! I'm quite tempted to sign up Toungue But alas, my Runescaping days are over (too many hours wasted).

But wow, awesome site - I'll probably hang around from time to time Smile
Holy wtf
free rsgp?
this better be legit.
It is legit! o.o
This is one of the few sites that uses proper design for tabs.
Excellent theme. But as already said, the niche is crowded, and you need to work hard to stand out of the crowd.
Love the design, but it's pretty much the same as gamingbay in terms of staff and things.
Thanks, and yeah, I have a few plans to distinguish us from other forums.

Yeah, It's a tad similar at the moment!
What do you have that Runegear doesn't have?
Nice domain, I wish you the best of luck. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3