MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't install forum affiliates ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From my previous themes it worked but in this know it does not apear..
Are you talking about a plugin?
De-activate and Re-activate the plugin again. Possibly a variable missing from the templates.
If you install a new theme, it's best to deactivate and activate all plugins to make the changes to the templates again.
(2011-05-30, 11:07 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]If you install a new theme, it's best to deactivate and activate all plugins to make the changes to the templates again.

i have did that i dont know why it is happening i try this couple of timesConfused
(2011-05-30, 11:04 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]De-activate and Re-activate the plugin again. Possibly a variable missing from the templates.

(2011-05-30, 11:22 AM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-30, 11:07 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]If you install a new theme, it's best to deactivate and activate all plugins to make the changes to the templates again.

i have did that i dont know why it is happening i try this couple of timesConfused

Although, some plugins do template changes in the install (which is not a good practice imho). Does that plugin have an Uninstall button? If so, try to uninstall and install that plugin again.