MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Starting a new MyBB Support site. Looking for staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I am starting a new MyBB support site, I am looking for a partner who has got great knowledge of MyBB, can install mods, install styles, fix bug, errors and can have good administration skills.

This project will be making alot of profit, it has a tld paid hosting.

If you interested, please post here.
How will it be different from the boards here?
Yes, what will be special about this forum?
Well, I don't really want to tell out to much information, but, it will have a awesome design that won't even make it look MyBB, we will do free and premium forum scripts and tutorials. We will create almost anything due to request to the user ( Related to MyBB ) includes Plugins, Styles, Tutorials, MyCodes, graphics the lot.

I should be quite now...

Still looking!
Note: Im not telling out everything...

Still looking.
Yet another one Undecided Why would people ask for support on an unofficial support forum while there is an official one? The only thing you are doing is killing the main community by separating the community and confusing potential new users even more, and if the main community dies, the development is ceased and then there is nothing to support anymore.
If you want to help, help out here. That's my opinion.

Opening an unofficial support forum is like buying cakes at a bakery and reselling them next door.
+1 Aries Smile
(2011-05-30, 03:26 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]+1 Ares Smile

*Aries Wink

But yeah, I agree.

Although, if it was premium paid support, for example, then users would have a reason to go to your site to get support. Note that it would have to be something worth paying for, e.g - the user can get support 24/7 with any MyBB issue.
I agree with the above. While you say you'll be providing themes and plugins of a high quality, I don't believe I've ever actually seen any theme or plugin by you around here. I could be wrong.
Pages: 1 2