MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: why it appearing like this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One member report me HE is getting this message what the problem for it? Www.dishunters.com please tell solution for it..[Image: attachment.php?aid=287]
Image link is broken. Can you please attach the image on your first post ?
We can't view attachments on your own forum without a user account.

You mean this: (the text is in Dutch, but in English it would look similar)
[attachment=22944]

Your website contains links to or images from a website that is suspected to have malware on it. The only thing you can do is remove the links/image/frames to that website and the notice will not show up again.
Friends HE is only facing issue on it he is using firefox4.1 he facing many issue if you can please visit and read the following thread use this test account for log in to the site

user name test1

password
mayunila
www.dishunters.com/Thread-not-able-to-update-user-cp--559
I see the same as a guest in Chrome but in Firefox its OK.
Yarldam sir what the reason for it?how can i solve it
(2011-05-30, 02:46 PM)Dishunters.com Wrote: [ -> ]Yarldam sir what the reason for it?how can i solve it
(2011-05-30, 02:35 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Your website contains links to or images from a website that is suspected to have malware on it. The only thing you can do is remove the links/image/frames to that website and the notice will not show up again.

Aries-Belgium Sir Okay today i added some link i will remove it and then please do a visit
Please now do a visit and say are you getting any issuse friends please do it for me http://Www.dishunters.com/index.php