MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attention: Turkish users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Due to an ever growing list of complaints we've received, a number of emails I've received and the attitude of some the turkish users of this forum (swearing in turkish, threats, and hacking), the MyBB Group will no longer be providing a Turkish support forum here on the forums.

You are free to set up your own unofficial support sites for MyBB in Turkish however we will not link to them or endorse them as sites we would like people to be receiving support for MyBB from.

This comes in to effect now and will stay this way until we are certain that the Turkish community are in no way providing a bad name for MyBB, swearing at users or hacking other forums.
General attitudes of the Turkish users? What is general????

I wasn't swearing.. (In English or Turkish)
I didn't attempt to hack anybody or any web platform.
Conversely, I warned some people because of their bad attitudes. These people are not the majority group. And what is wrong with me and many of people like me..? So you shouldn't say "general".
why general?????

your wrong
some man because of why general turks Sad
@Chris Boulton
Someone told a lie about mybbturkiye.com and you are attacking us because of this lie.... I can not understand it... We (mybbturkiye.com) has any file, that is infected....We helped all people, who wanted to learn mybb, when they were friendly too... We tried to solve all problems, that we've got and that the other mybbturkiye users have posted....
But you meant, that the lie is the truth and I have waited from you another answer...
DennisTT sent you a message about mybb official turkish site, but you believe, that the lie is the truth.....

From a man like you, I waited an another answer and another reaction...
We cannot say if it is true or not as we were not involved. But it's not only this issue, there were more than that.
Chris Boulton Wrote:Due to an ever growing list of complaints we've received, a number of emails I've received and the attitude of some the turkish users of this forum (swearing in turkish, threats, and hacking)...
Yes, I know, but they are not about mybbturkiye.com, they are all about turkburn.com and mybbturkiye.com is not turkburn.com
The forum here was closed because it was increasingly difficult for us to maintain the quality of discussions if we (the MyBB staff) had no idea what was being said.
and what is with the mybb official turkish site request?
should you do?
That is not fair, everything just because of several stupid emails, i've just joined this world and need help in Turkish right now, i wanna that be in offical site, plz do sth about that, like Turkish part like others?
Pages: 1 2