MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Doesn't Works.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-05-31, 09:20 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-31, 09:17 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Most specifically Browser's Cookies Toungue
(2011-05-31, 09:15 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]You also might need to clear your ... cookies first after you have changed the cookie settings.

Yes, that's what I was referring too.

Friends, I Have Done it all and tried many methods, Also in the way it is given, so now i will just wait for some time and then maybe i'll switch to vBulletin. Also i used MyBB as i knew that its Good and also attractive and so it Attracted me. But now it has given me failure. Also now then because of this Problem, Many of the users on my Forms were complaining to me about it.

Thanks For Each and every one's Help and Support and please post if you can solve it.

Regards,
ACNR Team.
Go to settings.php in /inc/ folder and make sure everything is correct.
(2011-05-31, 01:54 PM)Ananya Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-31, 09:20 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-31, 09:17 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Most specifically Browser's Cookies Toungue
(2011-05-31, 09:15 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]You also might need to clear your ... cookies first after you have changed the cookie settings.

Yes, that's what I was referring too.

Friends, I Have Done it all and tried many methods, Also in the way it is given, so now i will just wait for some time and then maybe i'll switch to vBulletin. Also i used MyBB as i knew that its Good and also attractive and so it Attracted me. But now it has given me failure. Also now then because of this Problem, Many of the users on my Forms were complaining to me about it.

Thanks For Each and every one's Help and Support and please post if you can solve it.

Regards,
ACNR Team.
Everyone has given you support, you just don't seem to be able to follow it. Its not a problem with MyBB, its the settings you have created.
First, Tell us your forum url
second, Tell us what you have in the bellow field in /inc/settings.php

$settings['cookiedomain'] = "What Do You Have Here? " ;

What do you have in you settings.php file, inside the inverted comma Smile
Trying both your forum and login link the host page comes up saying "Your Hosting Account is Suspended".

So looks like you got a more important host issue now. Blush
It might be because you're using a .tk domain. These are essentially redirects and don't work properly with a lot of software. Use a proper domain and it'll probably work. If you'd given us your URL to begin with so we could actually help you, we'd have been able to tell you this right at the start.
(2011-05-31, 08:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It might be because you're using a .tk domain. These are essentially redirects and don't work properly with a lot of software. Use a proper domain and it'll probably work. If you'd given us your URL to begin with so we could actually help you, we'd have been able to tell you this right at the start.

hello
i have a problem too and i do it all .but it did not corect. please help me.please faster.
(2011-06-30, 03:29 AM)mansour1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-31, 08:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It might be because you're using a .tk domain. These are essentially redirects and don't work properly with a lot of software. Use a proper domain and it'll probably work. If you'd given us your URL to begin with so we could actually help you, we'd have been able to tell you this right at the start.

hello
i have a problem too and i do it all .but it did not corect. please help me.please faster.

Refer to the posts above.

(2011-06-30, 03:32 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]if you want a fast reply its not possible in mybb.
Please be patient.
What are you talking about?
(2011-06-30, 03:29 AM)mansour1 Wrote: [ -> ]

hello

So, what, you got a proper domain and it still doesn't work, or...??
Pages: 1 2