MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Doesn't Works.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

I have a Problem about the login on my Forums, when i log in then nothing happens and the login and register Buttons are there. This video will show it all.

Friend, i can't even log in so how could i reach till ACP?
Quote:You can view your current cookie settings by viewing the source code from a page of your forum. If your cookie settings are wrong, you probably won't be able to change them in the ACP as you may not be able to stay logged in. If this is the case, in order to change them, find a way to open and edit ./inc/settings.php and edit the new values into the file. Then, you MUST go to 'ACP > Configuration > General Configuration' and make the change here too. This is because although editing the file will make you able to log in, the settings aren't updated in the database, and when you next save any settings in the ACP, the old settings will come back.

Reading the whole post helps.
Did you read the whole thread? You need to edit the cookie settings in ./inc/settings.php then edit them in the ACP.
OK Dude, I did it all, but nothing happened. So what next?
What's your Cookie domain and path ? Also what's your URL ?
(2011-05-31, 09:11 AM)Ananya Wrote: [ -> ]OK Dude, I did it all, but nothing happened. So what next?

You also might need to clear your cookies first after you have changed the cookie settings.
Most specifically Browser's Cookies Toungue
(2011-05-31, 09:15 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]You also might need to clear your ... cookies first after you have changed the cookie settings.

(2011-05-31, 09:17 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Most specifically Browser's Cookies Toungue
(2011-05-31, 09:15 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]You also might need to clear your ... cookies first after you have changed the cookie settings.

Yes, that's what I was referring too.
Pages: 1 2