MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply for Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so the quick reply at the bottom is all cool and all, but there should be an option so if you click the "reply" button, it auto-inserts the quote in a new quick reply box that appears under the post. Or just inserts it on the bottom box.

I found 2 cents under my bed to give for this post.
Use the quotes button instead of the reply button Wink. On this site it's the + button next to the reply button.
The entire time I have used MyBB, I have never seen or used that feature. Wow I feel stupid now...
(2011-05-31, 07:30 PM)thelicoriceman Wrote: [ -> ]The entire time I have used MyBB, I have never seen or used that feature. Wow I feel stupid now...

That's okay - I've been using MyBB for YEARS and I still find new features that end up dating back to the beginning of time Toungue
It's true I remember when I found the one where if you hold the mouse down on subject in the thread listing it lets you edit it right there.(assuming you have permission to edit the thread)
No way! that's awesome.