MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: when i add a new image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why when im always a new picture i should clear always my cookies
(banner,ranks,et.c)
It may be your browser's issue.
Are you sure you only clear your cookies? Maybe you also clear your browser cache?
Use CTRL-F5 of SHIFT-F5 (depending on your browser) to refresh the page without loading the cache.
i mean why i should clear always my cookies that happens and for the others too?
(2011-05-31, 11:33 AM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]i mean why i should clear always my cookies that happens and for the others too?

Normally that shouldn't be needed but maybe your website caches aggressively and you are required to clear your cache in order to see changes. Maybe you also clear your cache when you clear your cookies.

What browser are you using?
How do you clear your cookies?
What is the url to your website?
im using firefox
tools->clear recent history->cache*
its in my sig click image and it will redirect.
So you do clear your cache?
Instead of clearing your recent history try to reload the page with Shift+F5 or Shift+Refresh button if you've added something new.
Well usually you just have to clear use cache (sometimes, it doesn't need you to), but cookies?
You sure it doesn't display just by clearing the cache?
weird, images and cookies issue :/
(2011-05-31, 02:20 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]Well usually you just have to clear use cache (sometimes, it doesn't need you to), but cookies?
You sure it doesn't display just by clearing the cache?
weird, images and cookies issue :/

i dont care for myself but about the others you know if i switch userbars they have to clear cache xD
Yeah, i get your point, but that's not particularly for your forum only, So Smile