MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quoting posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've got a slight issue on my forum. Basically, the links to 'Quote these posts now' or 'Deselect them' aren't visible. When you hover over the links, you can only just see them, since they appear grey, apart from that, they're not visible.

What edit would I make to change this?

Thanks.

Go to: ACP > templates > Your theme's templates > Showthread Templates > showthread_quickreply > and find;
<span class="smalltext">
							{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_selected} <a href="./newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;load_all_quotes=1" onclick="return Thread.loadMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_now}</a> {$lang->or} <a href="javascript:Thread.clearMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_deselect}</a>.
						</span>
and Change it into;
<span class="smalltext" style="color: #000000;">
							{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_selected} <a href="./newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;load_all_quotes=1" onclick="return Thread.loadMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_now}</a> {$lang->or} <a href="javascript:Thread.clearMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_deselect}</a>.
						</span>
Yalda, that wouldn't change the hyperlink color would it?
That will style the text, which is already visible. Instead, you need to style the anchor tags instead. So you should be using this:

<span class="smalltext">
                            {$lang->quickreply_multiquote_selected} <a style="color: #000000;" href="./newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;load_all_quotes=1" onclick="return Thread.loadMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_now}</a> {$lang->or} <a style="color: #000000;" href="javascript:Thread.clearMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_deselect}</a>
                        </span>