MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hobby-Zone - Win domains and hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Hey guys, I made another forum. It's called Hobby-Zone, and is about discussing all of your favorite hobbies.

We have a great theme and some great features. We also have a custom profile field where you can add your favorite hobbies, which will make it easier to talk to people with similar interests.

It's shaping into a great/fun community, even though it's only 3 days old. We did lots of beta testing and we fixed all the bugs we found.

So check out Hobby-Zone now!

http://hobby-zone.org
Sorry to burst your bubble, but why create a forum for hobbies when there are thousands of hobbies out there? You have an Indoors category with two "hobbies", it's like they're the only 2 indoor hobbies out there. Then to top that your next category is for Gaming (one forum of which is Computer and states "Get all you Computer needs here!"), surely a gaming category would go under the Indoors category?

IMHO I don't see this forum going anywhere, from what you've added so far, there's been no real thought put into it at all!!
There has been lots of thought put into it, and I didn't make the sections. I'm going to be fixing those tomorrow.

Thanks for the input, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one Big Grin
*Bump* Did some merging and updates

Our members have made a total of 3,063 posts in 518 threads.
We currently have 159 members registered.
I honestly like the idea behind this website. Good theme there too Spazmatic. Good luck!.
Your logo, mega yikes.
(2011-06-04, 07:48 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly like the idea behind this website. Good theme there too Spazmatic. Good luck!.
Thanks!
(2011-06-04, 07:56 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Your logo, mega yikes.
What's wrong with it? I think it looks great.
*Bump* We are working on getting a custom theme.

(2011-06-06, 01:02 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]*Bump* We are working on getting a custom theme.

With limited amounts of bumps I would have recommended waiting until the theme is actually done...
Oh...I was not aware that there was a bump limit. Thanks for informing me Smile
Pages: 1 2