MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Will pay for lots of posts/threads on a new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I'm looking for serious forum posters to provide constant activity to my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Forum.

It's a forum for Modern Warfare gaming fans that participate in discussion about the up and coming game being released soon, as well as the previous games in the series.

You would have to research about the game so you know more about the technical details and terms being used (which is pretty easy), so the posts being made are as natural and as genuine as possible.

Here are my rates (US dollars):

Per normal post: (includes just text) $0.02 (Minimum: 30 | Maximum: 100)
Per decent post: $0.08 (includes a fair amount of thought, research, discussion and/or images) (Minimum: 10 | Maximum: 50)
Per normal thread (includes just text) $0.03 (Minimum: 15 | Maximum: 50)
Per decent thread (includes a fair amount of thought, research, discussion, images and/or even videos and is neat and easy to read): $0.10 (Minimum: 5 | Maximum: 20)

You would need to talk about news regarding the game and previous games, multiplayer aspects, upload pictures and videos related to the games (e.g. in "Videos and Pictures" and "Showoff Your Screenshots" but not limited just on those forums either), etc.

Payment is PayPal only.

Forum URL: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Forum

If you're interested, please sign up, and post in the "Introduce Yourself" forum. Then PM me and we can continue from there.

Kind regards.
Well I think that would be easier once the game comes out, and change the theme.

I'm not trying to spam your thread or anything, I'm just saying that because it would make people want to post more.
This would still work even before the game comes out. I've seen other game forums that have plenty of activity prior to release of that particular game.

Also, I am currently outsourcing the theme, so I should have one up by the end of the week :-)

Thank you for your input!
I would happily post alot of content feel free to PM me.
I'll do 25 posts and 10 threads for $2