MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Future Death | First Ever Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I've been working on this plugin for say around 3 hours now and I've got it working with help from others apart from the template edits working I just need a script that lets you update your death status.

Let me explain what the plugin is about, the plugin will let you update your status, a bit like MyStatus but this is what death you want to die at the time, for example I would press EDIT status and then it would update the postbit template with the USERCP edit.
Who would want to display they wanted to die? Just saying..
It's going to be a fun script that allows users to share how they want to die at the current time.
(2011-06-01, 01:21 AM)Laughynose Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to be a fun script that allows users to share how they want to die at the current time.

I don't understand. Who just says to themselves, I hope lucasbytegenius shoots me while I order cookies. You know? Who does that? Sorry if I am ruining your plugin but I don't see who would use this.
(2011-06-01, 01:21 AM)Laughynose Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to be a fun script that allows users to share how they want to die at the current time.

Yeah like I would totally use this the instant it came out because I like saying how I want to die Rolleyes
I really don't see the purpose in this unless you're running a zombie forum.

And Jason L., I just happened to want your cookies at the time Toungue
(2011-06-01, 01:24 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah like I would totally use this the instant it came out because I like saying how I want to die Rolleyes
I really don't see the purpose in this unless you're running a zombie forum.

And Jason L., I just happened to want your cookies at the time Toungue

Agreed on that one.
So basically a status plugin?
When you guys say it like that, I get what you mean Sad
Rather morbid...
I don't want to die, and I wouldn't say it as a joke either.
Pages: 1 2