MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User IP Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-06-01, 10:41 AM)Kretol Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! Considering I just converted over to MyBB on a couple of my forums, will it automatically convert over? It's been a few days since I've converted... when I toggle the plugin off, will folks have to reset their password via email to log in?

Password doesn't need to be Reset or Converted while merging. It is set to each individual automatically.
Ahhh, I see. Thank you for your assistance!
Also, as a side note for anyone else who may experience this issue; if you tried to edit the iplog with the earlier proposed code, you'll have to change it back to what was in the code originally. As long as you have that loginconvert disabled, the User IP Log will work right out of the box!
From the Merge wiki:
Quote:You may receive a message like the following during the merge system conversion for some forum softwares: "Warning: You should upload loginconvert.php to inc/plugins if you wish to convert passwords." This means the merge system was not able to automatically move the plugin for you. It's not imperative for you to upload it right then and there. You can upload it after the merge system is run, but you'll have to activate it yourself. If you upload it while the merge system is being ran, it will automatically activate it for you. Note: Your converted members will not be able to log in until you upload and activate the plugin

You could ask those users to reset their password but otherwise that plugin needs to be activated. You could put a notice on your board that users that are having trouble with logging in, should click "Forgot password" and request a password reset. After they login, they can change it again.
(2011-06-01, 10:47 AM)Kretol Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh, I see. Thank you for your assistance!

You're welcome =)
Pages: 1 2