MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to banned ip address for lifetime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello
i was banned one ip address in ACP 4 days ago but today that ip address access my forum registered with different username how i can ban an user ip address in lifetime thanks?
ACP > Users & Groups > Banning > Banned IPs. Add the ip you want to ban.
Or is it already in there?
it already in there
You can see the pic i banned his ip in 30 may and he is access today?
[Image: 56399370479889673160.jpg]
I believe it trick ip address, you should be security plugin reason wise your important to
blocked ip deny! try problem!
Try this: go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Rebuild Cache and rebuild the cache for "bannedips".
He might be using a Dynamic IP. If he is then it would get access with a slight change. try to ban his subnet instead, e.g. this: 208.43
Just had a look into the code. The last update will always update when the ip tries to access your website again but he normally he can't access your website.
(2011-06-01, 08:30 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]He might be using a Dynamic IP. If he is then it would get access with a slight change. try to ban his subnet instead, e.g. this: 208.43

I think so might to his problem system dynamp,

cause you should block 208.43
you have trouble question to support!
(2011-06-01, 08:30 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]He might be using a Dynamic IP. If he is then it would get access with a slight change. try to ban his subnet instead, e.g. this: 208.43

i didnt understand plzzzz explain how i banned dynamic ip?
(2011-06-01, 08:34 AM)smithtrd Wrote: [ -> ]

I think so might to his problem system dynamp,

cause you should block 208.43
you have trouble question to support!

I didn't understand what you are saying..
Pages: 1 2