MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyway I can stop the auto direct home page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my Forum eachtime you refresh such as clicking the logo etc.. it directs back to the General Topics area. I just want to find out if there is anyway of stopping this, I have been on some Forums where it never redirects you after each refresh, I am sure there was some setting I added when creating the Forum, which asked me which part I want to be the home page.
You might have added something in your htaccess.
(2011-06-01, 12:27 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You might have added something in your htaccess.

Ah yes possibly, how could I change it buddy. I have been away for 2 weeks just got back from holiday.
(2011-06-01, 12:27 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You might have added something in your htaccess.

I have the htaccess file opened up in Filezilla, what would I need to change in there do you think.
You mean, when you are in an other tab and you refresh your page you are back in the first tab, right? That's a limitation of the tabs plugin you are using.
(2011-06-01, 03:17 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]You mean, when you are in an other tab and you refresh your page you are back in the first tab, right? That's a limitation of the tabs plugin you are using.

I don't think he is using any tab thingy. Undecided I'm pretty sure its his htaccess which is causing this redirects.
(2011-06-01, 03:29 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he is using any tab thingy. Undecided I'm pretty sure its his htaccess which is causing this redirects.

I know for a fact that "General Topics" is a tab (the first one) on his forum. That's why I asked.