MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Sql error with registration.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 table mybb_userfields has no column named fid4' in /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_pdo.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_pdo.php(67): PDO->query('?????INSERT ???...', 4) #1 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_sqlite.php(189): dbpdoEngine->query('?????INSERT ???...') #2 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_sqlite.php(261): DB_SQLite->query('?????INSERT ???...', 0) #3 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_sqlite.php(611): DB_SQLite->write_query('?????INSERT ???...') #4 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/datahandlers/user.php(1066): DB_SQLite->insert_query('userfields', Array, false) #5 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/member.php(239): UserDataHandler->insert_user() #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_pdo.php on line 67

This is the error I am getting. I believe it has to do with adding an extra field in registration and the sqlite database not updating. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. (A similar error appears when I try to edit the stylesheet in advanced mode)

forum URL: http://forums.tymcs.tk/

I am using MyBB 1.6.3 (1603)
Did your host support cURL ? Also what plugins you've installed ?
This is a default install on my server at home. I am hosting this myself.

I was just trying to access the main page again and got this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 5 database is locked' in /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_pdo.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_pdo.php(67): PDO->query('UPDATE mybb_use...', 4) #1 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_sqlite.php(189): dbpdoEngine->query('UPDATE mybb_use...') #2 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_sqlite.php(683): DB_SQLite->query('UPDATE mybb_use...') #3 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/functions_user.php(557): DB_SQLite->update_query('users', Array, 'uid='1'') #4 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/class_session.php(200): update_pm_count('', 2) #5 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/class_session.php(73): session->load_user('1', 'EjlgKNAT4DSAvFO...') #6 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/global.php(55): session->init() #7 /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/index.php(18): require_once('/var/www/forums...') #8 {main} thrown in /var/www/forums.tymcs.tk/inc/db_pdo.php on line 67
Did you add a new profile field via the ACP or via a query...??
It was via the ACP
Bump...
Anyone have an answer?
I don't see the error atm if I visit your website.
This happens when a user registers. They go through registration and recieve the error at the end.
Do you see the "In Game Name" in your Custom Profile Fields in ACP? Does it have ID 4?
Try to remove it (the user data doesn't exists anyway) and add it again with the same settings. Note: it will have another ID though so you will need to change any template/plugin where you refer to the field using the ID, if necessary .
See if you still get that error message.
I get this every time I try to add it, and I got an error when I deleted it.
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
-
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_userfields ADD fid4 TEXT
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Edit 1:
Here's the PHPinfo page if it helps: http://tymcs.tk/phpinfo.php
BTW, I am using sqlite.
Errors occur when I try to install plugins and change the css too...
Pages: 1 2