MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about Plug-In Availability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a Plug-in that allows a user of a forum built with MyBB to upload a video from their own PC? Thank you.
No, there is no plugin for this, however you may use Video tags to include videos from another server like youtube etc.
Yeah, I saw there was a plug-in for adding a You Tube or Vimeo video. Now that I look back at my original post in Edit mode, I see that there is an option for adding an attachment. Would that allow you to add a video from you pc, rather than an online one, in that manner? Thanks once again.
Although, it's still in development, you could try this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-92876.html
Attachments wouldn't allow you to add youtube videos as attachments and be able to run them on posts.
Yaldaram, thank you, but I thought I was clear. Let me try again. It would NOT be a YouTube video. I'm talking about uploading a video, either embedding it or as an attachment. Aries, I'll be checking out your link. Thank you both.
Aries-Belgium, think you got my answer. Did a preliminary check of that link you provided and it seems to support what I'm looking to do. Thank you very much.