MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apologies to any previous people I asked to create a theme I have been so busy I never got the chance to get back to people, my budget is around £45 ($70/80).

It's for a football forum, manchester united specific. Please mail me with any previous themes to [email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers.
Email sent!
Consider looking at Dynaxel as well: http://www.dynaxel.com/forums/home.php These guys are making some brilliant skins.
I'd like to reccomend dynaxel you can contact jessie.s on here
see link in sig for example of their work.
I, too, would recommended Dynaxel. Jessie is great.

http://www.dynaxel.com
Well as a United supporter, I will deffo sign up when you get things sorted, PM me.
(2011-06-01, 08:52 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies to any previous people I asked to create a theme I have been so busy I never got the chance to get back to people, my budget is around £45 ($70/80).

It's for a football forum, manchester united specific. Please mail me with any previous themes to [email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers.

* Jessie S. Looks at signature of OP.
* Jessie S. is confused.
* Jessie S. Hurt itself in its confusion.
(2011-06-02, 03:09 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-01, 08:52 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies to any previous people I asked to create a theme I have been so busy I never got the chance to get back to people, my budget is around £45 ($70/80).

Cheers.

* Jessie S. Looks at signature of OP.
* Jessie S. is confused.
* Jessie S. Hurt itself in its confusion.

* Jason L. reads what Jessie is confused about.
* Jason L. is also confused.
Inever noticed the sig but if you click on it its just a parked domain but still very confusing.
Jessie can you add me on msn [email protected] to talk about the theme. I would make it myself just don't have the time.