MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is happening is that my members can register, but once they sign out they cant sign in. It is not a problem with the cookies i have been checking them often. But once they try to sign in, It says they signed in successfully as a guest.
lgnd.tk
Most likely a issue of your cookies: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html
Let them clear their cookies and let them try again.
It's probably something to do with your site being in a frame.
What do you mean by a frame?
And it is not anything to do with my cookies. I know what im doing. Also i can bypass into my admin cp so its not my cookies.
And they have cleared their cookies.
Your forum is in an iframe. That's how .tk domains work, they're just masks. Your actual URL is lgnd.comlu.com and that's what your cookies are set up for, but you're using lgnd.tk to access the forum which is a totally different URL, thus it won't work.
old post Wink

Aw forget it, ill just start over, ive had over 4 major errors in the past week, no response. Ive posted all the information i could and i have a backup of everything if they need it, ill leave the website up for a week, if they want to investigate fine.