MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (etc.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just moved my forum to a new hosting, and this error appears in the top of the forum =( I dont know how to make it disappear, I tryed everything already, please I need some help

[Image: EMp0P.png]

And also this appears in the admincp

[Image: 2Ff8J.png]
I went thru this problem. You got HACKED as well.

Download all your index.php pages and remove the huge block of codes that was added.

I had the same problems on all my sites. MyBB and Wordpress. All my stuff is up to date.

Check your index pages. A code was added to all my index.php pages.

Hope this helps. The guys at Bluehost discovered the code in my index after I bitched them out a little Big Grin
(2011-06-02, 03:59 AM)ce680pilot Wrote: [ -> ]I went thru this problem. You got HACKED as well.

Download all your index.php pages and remove the huge block of codes that was added.

I had the same problems on all my sites. MyBB and Wordpress. All my stuff is up to date.

Check your index pages. A code was added to all my index.php pages.

Hope this helps. The guys at Bluehost discovered the code in my index after I bitched them out a little Big Grin

I didnt got hacked... this is a new forum, that has just been moved to a new server....
But anyway, wich code you had to remove to get this fixed?
Do a "view page source" and you will see an iframe added on line 1

After you open the download index page, that iframe is a hacking code that is propably 40 lines long.

my hosting account got hacked, not me directly I guess. It may be your hosting provider as well.

whats the url of your site?
(2011-06-02, 04:06 AM)ce680pilot Wrote: [ -> ]Do a "view page source" and you will see an iframe added on line 1

After you open the download index page, that iframe is a hacking code that is propably 40 lines long.

my hosting account got hacked, not me directly I guess. It may be your hosting provider as well.

whats the url of your site?

www.bitcoinz.com.ar
you got the same problem I did. Download your index page with an FTP client, remove the code and reupload.
Ok, but what code should I remove?
Unfortunately, I didn't save the code. Trust me, you can't miss it. It's a big block of "crap" weird looking coding.

The final code should look like this:

<snip - don't need to post a whole file here>
Its the same thing Im seeing on my index.php =/
isnt it?

<snip - don't need to post a whole file here>
Just upload the index file from the mybb pack.
Pages: 1 2