MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which of these themes is better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I've had plenty of people commenting that they dislike one or another of my themes so I've created a new one. Question is, which is better?

[attachment=22966]

Sorry file too big to upload. Click here.

Cheers,
Clarkie
I'm not keen on both of them, to be honest, but the first one looks the best.
Why does it look the best? Because of the colours or what?
Second one is great. I always love themes with transparent bg.
The second one is a bit messy. I don't like the glowing effects and the background is just to busy.
(2011-06-02, 09:34 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Second one is great. I always love themes with transparent bg.
Thanks Yalda!

(2011-06-02, 09:35 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]The second one is a bit messy. I don't like the glowing effects and the background is just to busy.
Thanks for explaining. Smile
I agree with Aries for the second theme, it seems a little messy and the colours are really in your face and look unorganized. The first theme is much cleaner, but I don't like the header design. I am loving the idea of the threads and posts in the smaller column underneath the last post, very nice Smile Try aligning that vertical in the middle, though.
Updated v2 so the logo glow is in reverse to the background.
http://www.mybbtailor.com/images/compare/3.png
#1 is definitely the better of the two for the reasons stated above. I do reckon that the header could be improved though by quite a long way.
First is obviously my choice as fhe colors are cool and eye calming.

Second one glowingeffects make the theme dull overall good work,all the best. Smile
Pages: 1 2