MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My BB Skin Width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I have been having this issue, I have been coding this skin for the last two days the only problem is its not wide enough, When I change the container (Currently 95%) It is nolonger center and goes off the screen on the right hand side and doesnt move on the left :|

The website is

www.seforums.co

Regards Ben
Anyone???
I cant see the site.....
Just reupload tbe default theme from the install package > install > resources > theme.xml

And please retry it.

If any problem persists

Go ti Acp

Them navigate to ur theme....
Then open global.css

Open

Look for .container {
add the codes

align: center;
Vertical align: middle;

This will solve ur problem.
Smile
(2011-06-03, 12:53 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]I cant see the site.....
Just reupload tbe default theme from the install package > install > resources > theme.xml

And please retry it.

If any problem persists

Go ti Acp

Them navigate to ur theme....
Then open global.css

Open

Look for .container {
add the codes

align: center;
Vertical align: middle;

This will solve ur problem.
Smile

This is how the skin came, I have made so many customizations too it too.

I tried adding that to the CSS and I still have this issue

[Image: 3f83d7ed71c7695892c79db10af8c2d0.png]

(Only if I make it bigger)

Regards Ben
In my opinion,you should change the container width to 900px.
Try out and inform us.
It seems you are using my blue fun theme as a base. So the problem is probably coming from my horrible code.(I was new to the mybb theme system). I have been working on a big update for it the past few days which should solve this problem. It will have cleaner code and will be easier to edit.
(2011-06-04, 06:19 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]It seems you are using my blue fun theme as a base. So the problem is probably coming from my horrible code.(I was new to the mybb theme system). I have been working on a big update for it the past few days which should solve this problem. It will have cleaner code and will be easier to edit.

Yes I am, Do you have a quick fix for it, I wouldnt want to have to edit it all again when you release a update :|

That would suck BIG time

Thanks in advance
Ben
I can try and come up with a quick fix,but I think it would be easier for you and any user of the blue fun theme to wait for the update,which I should be done with by monday.

I will look into a quick fix for you though.
Okay I found the problem (easier then I thought)

Under body remove the padding. Then replace with padding: 0; margin: 0;
(2011-06-04, 06:29 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]I can try and come up with a quick fix,but I think it would be easier for you and any user of the blue fun theme to wait for the update,which I should be done with by monday.

Thanks soo much, ILY

No homo LOl

But seriously, Thanks!
(2011-06-04, 10:43 PM)ben1002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-04, 06:29 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]I can try and come up with a quick fix,but I think it would be easier for you and any user of the blue fun theme to wait for the update,which I should be done with by monday.

Thanks soo much, ILY

No homo LOl

But seriously, Thanks!
Not a problem Smile. The no homo comment wasn't needed though ... Its not like being a homosexual is a bad thing...