MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I killed the mycode post editor ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
apparently I did something that made the editor disappear from post page. I didn't even know there was an editor until I tried to install the WYSIWYG editor. I have re-uploaded the js files from the initial install and have tried toggling off various plugins- but nothing brings it back. Can someone assist? http://4aclick.info
I'm viewing this;
Quote:I'm sorry, but you can't use this board until the administrator fixes the problem.

Huh
oh wow! It says that for the admin cp too.... I don't know how to get back in.
Apparantly, its looking a fresh install.. right ? If so, delete the forum, Re-upload all files and folders and and Re-install it again.
OMG! I hope that isn't the only option. I've been setting this up for 4 days. :-(
Ok- fixed. It was the my protection plugin. I took the files out by hand from the server and it's working now. Sorry about that.

So back to the original question. Any idea how I can get the editor back?
If you wish you can PM me your ACP details so I could take a look at templates.
Sorry to bump this, but if any one has any ideas what could be wrong, I would be willing to try anything at this point to get the post editor back.

I have uninstalled or deactivated almost all of my plugins. I have reuploaded the original instal files. There are only 2 files that show up in the file verification report. I have been through all of the settings one by one. And for the life of me I can not figure out what happened to it or how to get it back.

If you have any suggestions, I'll be glad to try them!
The problem is solved. The issue was one of your setting was not properly setup-ed. I've enabled it and now its working just fine =)
Thank you soooo much!!!
Cheers! =)