MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PixelBB Theme - 2nd Theme Ever Coded/Designed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my latest work, I've recently started developing themes for MyBB, this is the second one I create.
No demo available yet because this is not the final outcome...
I will sell this theme when I think it's finished, won't be expensive, about 10$.

Dev Note:
Quote:The thread list buttons are yet to be changed to a design matching the "Comment" or "Post Reply" buttons.
The "Comment" and "Post Reply" buttons are animated with JQuery (The background moves smoothly to the right).
Please leave your comments and critiques below!

Preview:
Quote:Preview
[Image: preview.png]

Portal
[Image: portal.png]

User Control Panel
[Image: ucp.png]

Thread List
[Image: threadlist.png]

Search
[Image: search.png]

Registration Form
[Image: registration.png]

View Post
[Image: post.png]

Private Messages
[Image: PM.png]

Members List
[Image: memberlist.png]

Help
[Image: help.png]

Calendar
[Image: calendar.png]
Looking pretty good so far! Change the welcomeblock to something not so default mybb then this will be pretty cool!
Looks pretty nice. I'll suggest to use background in header menu links as well. They are hard to read because of the background image.
Thank you both for your comments.
I'll do some changed later and I'll post them here as soon I am done Toungue.
I like the big table heads but I think it will look better if the titles were aligned left. Also the extra actions like "Find all your threads" should be always smaller like in the "Mark this forum read" for example.
But in general it looks really nice.
Thank you for your comment!
I can make them smaller or bigger, I also think they should be things bigger than other in the same title block, just like the "Find all your threads".

I'll work on that!
For some reason my Quick login has stopped working, it just redirects to regular login page!
Any ideas?
It was a JQuery Library Conflict with Mybb.QuickLogin...
Anyway here is the new design!
[Image: new.png]