MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: members cant see buddy is online or offline?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello

i hv problm my forum members did see buddy is online or offline iconthey dont know who is online and who is offline pls any body tell me how to set this then members can see buddy is online or offline???????
Do you mean in the Popup or in UserCP ?
hello there
(2011-06-04, 06:33 AM)crook Wrote: [ -> ]hello there

I can't understand this ? Toungue
(2011-06-04, 05:46 AM)crook Wrote: [ -> ]hello

i hv problm my forum members did see buddy is online or offline iconthey dont know who is online and who is offline pls any body tell me how to set this then members can see buddy is online or offline???????

If the member activated the option to not show up in the "Who's online"-listing, he will always appear to be offline.
my all members did seeing offline and online icon i have uploaded icons in cpanel with right directory but only admin see icons
Make sure the Registered usergroup has permission to view the who's online list.
ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Registered Users > Miscellaneous. Check "Can view who's online?"
(2011-06-04, 10:56 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure the Registered usergroup has permission to view the who's online list.
ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Registered Users > Miscellaneous. Check "Can view who's online?"

yes they can
Online Offline Image Showing Just From Admin??? How I Can Set This All Members Will See That??

When Admin Log in Then The Icon Will Apear But When Members And Moderators And Super Moderators Log in Then The Icon Did Not Apearing Why Please Tell Me?
[Image: 32816318190797837491.jpg]
What's your WOL cut of time ? Also make sure that postbit and postbit_classic templates are default.
Make sure {$post['onlinestatus']} is in the postbit and/or postbit_classic templates.

If that doesn't help, can you please provide a URL and test account.
Pages: 1 2