MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Clashing with the ranks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You're welcome Abondon =)
You are using my Force Postbit Layout plugin, right? It's actually an issue with my plugin. I just made it compatible with the Additional Group Images plugin. Please download the file from the attachment and see if the problem still occurs. You will have to replace the aui.php file with the original because otherwise it will cause problems again.

Don't worry Aries I edited the plugin as well so there would be no future problems. But I have another question, But I think I know how to already do this XD
(2011-06-04, 08:45 AM)Abandon Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry Aries I edited the plugin as well so there would be no future problems. But I have another question, But I think I know how to already do this XD

But it means that you will not be able to upgrade both the Additional Group Images plugin and the Force Postbit Layout. I'm going to upload the new version of my plugin to the mod site so you will probably get a notice soon that a new version is available.
I think it's a better idea to update my plugin and revert the AUI plugin to the original. Btw, the code that Yaldaram suggested will put additional group images next to each other (if possible) if you have more more than 1 additional group.
Pages: 1 2