MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for your opinion.

The logo is temporary and the whitespace to the right - well I've not even started the panel.

As for being crowded - were you commenting on the original version or the updated one?
I'd like to see this finished. It looks like a great concept and I love how you're doing something totally different with MyBB. The sidebar is a bit cluttered but you could just expand the welcomeblock vertically and style it so that it's not too pushed together.

For the breadcrumb problem you could put in jBreadcrumb which collapses the links when it gets too long.
(2011-06-05, 03:10 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see this finished. It looks like a great concept and I love how you're doing something totally different with MyBB. The sidebar is a bit cluttered but you could just expand the welcomeblock vertically and style it so that it's not too pushed together.

For the breadcrumb problem you could put in jBreadcrumb which collapses the links when it gets too long.

Sorry Ferron, I decided this wasn't worth completing but I have released what I've done on MyBB Tailor if you or anyone else wants to work on it. Also submitted to the mods database but it'll take a while to be accepted.
(2011-06-05, 06:50 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Ferron, I decided this wasn't worth completing but I have released what I've done on MyBB Tailor if you or anyone else wants to work on it. Also submitted to the mods database but it'll take a while to be accepted.

I'll work on it and see what I can do with it. Thanks Smile

Looks interesting. You should've finished the job. Haha. It would've been cool to see.
Enough people told me it didn't work to make me give up. :L I may try again soon. Toungue
For those of you who just want to see it: http://www.mybbtailor.com/demo/index.php...me&style=6
If you do work on this please show us your results here and speak to me by PM about releasing it yourself.
Pages: 1 2