MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove this? Last Post/Forum thing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know how to get rid of what's highlighted in yellow here?

http://i.imgur.com/3UxR1.png

I can't seem to figure out how to remove this from my forums. Thanks!
In forumbit_depth1_cat template, find the following and remove;
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
Within the same template, find the following and remove;
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
(2011-06-04, 10:44 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]In forumbit_depth1_cat template, find the following and remove;
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
Within the same template, find the following and remove;
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>

Worked a treat! How about when you go into a Forum? There's the "Thread/Author, Rating, Last Post [asc]" and such, can that be removed as well?
Yes, in "forumdisplay_threadlist" template, find the following and remove;
	<tr>
		<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>
		<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=replies&amp;order=desc">{$lang->replies}</a> {$orderarrow['replies']}</strong></span></td>
		<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=views&amp;order=desc">{$lang->views}</a> {$orderarrow['views']}</strong></span></td>
		{$ratingcol}
		<td class="tcat" align="right" width="20%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=lastpost&amp;order=desc">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}</strong></span></td>
		{$inlinemodcol}
	</tr>
(2011-06-04, 10:51 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, in "forumdisplay_threadlist" template, find the following and remove;
	<tr>
		<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>
		<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=replies&amp;order=desc">{$lang->replies}</a> {$orderarrow['replies']}</strong></span></td>
		<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=views&amp;order=desc">{$lang->views}</a> {$orderarrow['views']}</strong></span></td>
		{$ratingcol}
		<td class="tcat" align="right" width="20%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=lastpost&amp;order=desc">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}</strong></span></td>
		{$inlinemodcol}
	</tr>

Worked! Thanks ever so much Yaldaram Smile
You're welcome xomp Smile
How about this one, trying to use the darker grey in the corner edges of the green here. http://i.imgur.com/pDS7U.png any idea how to pull that off? Big Grin
You probably need to edit trow1 and trow2 classes in global.css
Isn't what you want already done? I just checked your website and it looks like this (under both Chromium and Firefox):

http://i.imgur.com/BRXmQ.png
(2011-06-05, 10:13 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't what you want already done? I just checked your website and it looks like this (under both Chromium and Firefox):

http://i.imgur.com/BRXmQ.png

Yeah I managed to figure out how to change it on my own while playing around Wink