MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Poster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am currently looking for one (1) person to take the roll of posting interesting messages across my forum. The forum is integrated and everything works around MyBB. We are very new and currently have twelve (12) genuine members, at the moment, people I know personally online and offline. I have just gone into Google advertising today and hopefully things will start kicking in other the next few days.

I currently have four (4) forums available for posting messages, two other forums which are reserved for administrators/moderators.

The poster will be required to post new threads and replies over a course of 1 month. I will only require about thirty (30) messages both new thread/replied post combined but will require you to post a few new threads just to get the forum started. If would be wonderful to have a post who can post thirty (30) messages over a course of a month. This means not posting TOO many messages that come from one member only and there is no stress of having to log into the forum every day religiously. Hopefully will give you plenty of time to do your own thing too. Smile

I will not post the URL in this forum, just let me know by sending me a private message if you are interested and want to have a go at it.

I can only pay using PayPal only, and if required will pay up front. I'll leave that choice to you.

Payment

30 Messages (New Threads/Thread Replies) = $1.25 (US Dollar)

Interested? Just send me a private message, I'll get back to you at the earliest opportunity.

Just to let you know, the position is still available.

I will let you know in this thread once the position is no longer available.
I can do this. Just let me know!