MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Central Gaming Master Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll would like to introduce to you all my new Gaming Discussion Website

http://forum.cgmn.co.cc

Its a forum where you basically can discuss anything game related, Play forum games and later I'll plan on introduce the Game Section to the site since its a gaming website

I am a where that their isn't much content yet on the forum but i am aiming for it to be a good productive live forum

Thankyou for showing this forum to you people

Samuel
There are way too many game sites around, your theme is EXTREMELY overused and with a co.cc domain you will go nowhere.
The theme is simple theme thats why i chose it, i can't afford to get a domain so a co.cc is free its better than a sub domain
Co.cc technically is a subdomain..

You won't get anywhere, you have an overused theme, free domain, and an overpopulated niche.
(2011-06-05, 01:11 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Co.cc technically is a subdomain..

You won't get anywhere, you have an overused theme, free domain, and an overpopulated niche.

Exactly. Lets straighten this for him. CO is their domain CC is their TLD. Resulting in co.cc. Then your domain becomes a subdomain which makes you mybb.co.cc.
ok then, i agree with you, but at least its better than your long subdomain which free hosting gives you, eg like my old hosting was, xxxx.x10hosting.com
Just buy a .info domain for like $3
(2011-06-05, 04:10 PM)activebf Wrote: [ -> ]Just buy a .info domain for like $3

Even worse. Info's suck.
.info is better then .co.cc
i find nothing wrong with .co.cc
if u want to put it in prospective, many country based sites, eg Australian sites use .com.au
Pages: 1 2