MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-06-23, 09:57 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked, there are a lot of plugins being run. Smile
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4218/pluginst.png

I am surprised wow OMG on large add 0_o
Yea, surprisingly that wasn't causing the high queries. It was one plugin that was badly coded.
(2011-09-04, 01:44 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]How much for just the domain (codnerd.com) and the forum's SQL database?

I'd rather sell it all as one, though I may not include the theme, I'll have a think about this.
Will you sell the theme itself? If so, message me your price.
Sure, PM sent. If Skuddle purchases the theme, Morpia, I'll sell you the database and the domain.
(2011-09-09, 04:46 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]How much you costs the theme and who is the theme maker?

Quote:The theme was a custom $300 package from Audentio Design. The theme has a beautiful jQuery enhanced Drop-Down menu for the toplinks and User Menu. I've added in a jQuery Sliding Log-In menu as well!
Although the theme was $300, of course it will not be sold for that much. I'm looking for around $180 for the theme.
Pages: 1 2 3